- material: polypropylene
- foil thickness: 50 µm
- number of filter strips: 4 (two on each side of the bag, positioned on top of bag)
- bottom gusset: yes
- heat resistance: 123°C – 253 °F
- width: 40 cm – 15.7 inch
- height: 51 cm – 20.07 inch
- filling weight: 3.5 kg
- filling volume: 7 liter
- Autoclavable: the bags are guaranteed to endure temperatures up to 123° C or 253° F, making them autoclave proof.
- No dry-out zones: contact between filter and substrate is limited, minimizing substrate dehydration under the filter zone.
- Flexibility: the length of the bags and the distribution of the filters are adapted to the application and desired gas exchange rate.
- Physical strength: the Microsacs are subjected to rigorous tests to ensure that the bags remain strong after heat treatment and physical handling.
- Development: the Microsacs are constantly tested and improved in cooperation with our sister company Mycelia, ensuring that our products meet large production demand and automation standards. For more information about the working of the filter please visit the Technical Information Page.
This bag will fit about 2.5+ Kg of the wood substrate and you can put it in a pressure cooker at 15psi.
It as a filter patch of .2 micron so it is safe to guard against mold spores.
This per meter of mushroom growing poly tubing is perfect for straw mushroom bags. You can add other goodies like soy hull pellets to increase yield.
This poly tubing is for larger bags and commercial as it is much thicker than the other one.
Buy Soy Hull pellets here:
Buy Hydrated lime:
<link coming soon>
See how to use these bags in detail with this video series:
Join our mushroom growing group and ask any questions you may have:
These mushroom bags are the smallest and are much longer. They are perfect for shaking up 1 kilo of grains or about 1-2 kilo of the wood substrate.
Filter patch .2 micron
The sale is for 10 bags including standard shipping.
Polypropylene Zipper Filter Mushroom Bag Large
The mushroom bags are a little thinner so care is needed, but they are huge and I have put 5 kg of a substrate in them. Being thinner these bags will break down faster and have biodegradable HEPA filters instead of PTFE like the Unicorn bags have.
The Zipper Polypropylene Microsac
The Microsac Filter System