Zipper Filter Mushroom Bag Large - Sac O2 -PP50/SEU4/V40-51
NZ Cultures - Mushroom Growing NZ
- Product Description
Polypropylene Zipper Filter Mushroom Bag Large
The mushroom bags are a little thinner so care is needed, but they are huge and I have put 5 kg of a substrate in them. Being thinner these bags will break down faster and have biodegradable HEPA filters instead of PTFE like the Unicorn bags have.
- material: polypropylene
- foil thickness: 50 µm
- number of filter strips: 4 (two on each side of the bag, positioned on top of bag)
- bottom gusset: yes
- heat resistance: 123°C – 253 °F
- width: 40 cm – 15.7 inch
- height: 51 cm – 20.07 inch
- filling weight: 3.5 kg
- filling volume: 7 liter
The Zipper Polypropylene Microsac
The Microsac Filter System
- Autoclavable: the bags are guaranteed to endure temperatures up to 123° C or 253° F, making them autoclave proof.
- No dry-out zones: contact between filter and substrate is limited, minimizing substrate dehydration under the filter zone.
- Flexibility: the length of the bags and the distribution of the filters are adapted to the application and desired gas exchange rate.
- Physical strength: the Microsacs are subjected to rigorous tests to ensure that the bags remain strong after heat treatment and physical handling.
- Development: the Microsacs are constantly tested and improved in cooperation with our sister company Mycelia, ensuring that our products meet large production demand and automation standards. For more information about the working of the filter please visit the Technical Information Page.