Zipper Filter Mushroom Bag Medium - Sac O2 - PP75/SEH6/V32-49
NZ Cultures - Mushroom Growing NZ
- Product Description
Polypropylene Zipper Filter Mushroom Bag Medium
Finally mushroom bags from a sister company of the biggest spawn producer in Europe. These bags were specially designed for Pleurotus and Shiitake mushroom spawn production and substrate blocks. These bags can only be described as the most advanced mushroom bags of the world. I have never colonized spawn this fast.
The filters never stick/melt in the pressure cooker as the Unicorn bag do.
The filters are not weak and you do not end up ripping them as the Unicorn bags do.
The filters are not made from PTFE as the unicorn bags are.
- material: polypropylene
- film thickness: 75 µm
- number of filter strips: 6
- bottom gusset: yes
- heat resistance: 123°C – 253 °F
- width: 32 cm – 12.6 inch
- height: 49 cm – 19.3 inch
- filling weight: 2.5 kg
- filling volume: 5 liter
The Zipper Polypropylene Microsac
The Microsac Filter System
- Autoclavable: the bags are guaranteed to endure temperatures up to 123° C or 253° F, making them autoclave proof.
- No dry-out zones: contact between filter and substrate is limited, minimizing substrate dehydration under the filter zone.
- Flexibility: the length of the bags and the distribution of the filters are adapted to the application and desired gas exchange rate.
- Physical strength: the Microsacs are subjected to rigorous tests to ensure that the bags remain strong after heat treatment and physical handling.
- Development: the Microsacs are constantly tested and improved in cooperation with our sister company Mycelia, ensuring that our products meet large production demand and automation standards. For more information about the working of the filter please visit the Technical Information Page.